- "Brotherly Love"
- (I John 3:14)
- "People come and people go
- But, one thing changes not, I
- Those whom Jesus binds to me
- Are always there eternally.
- Months go by without a word,
- their voices seldom ever heard,
- But in my heart the love remains,
- A tie no circumstances stain.
- Their names I seldom ever say,
- Yet draw upon their strength each
- And when I reach for Jesus' hand,
- My brethren always understand.
- O mystic sweet communion
- Of brothers by the blood;
- The world cannot destroy
- By wind, or fire, or flood.
- The love of Jesus hold us
- Through every fiery test;
- The comfort of His love in men,
- Our earthly place of rest."